We urgently call on truly moderate Muslims to reform Islam, so that it becomes a true, personal religion, not an ideology, and can take its place alongside the peaceful religions which make up our multifaith community.
- To make the Australian public aware of the true intentions of what is currently recognised as the mainstream Islam and help to identify these hostile intentions.
- To make Federal Government recognize that Islam in its current form (as understood and preached by the current Islamic leaders) is a hostile ideology and a threat to the existing democratic system.
- To ensure that the Islam as one of the official, mainstream religions is confined to personal faith - not a political/legal ideology.
- Islam cannot be treated differently to all other religions (e.g. prayer times during business/school hours, separate toilets, changerooms, separate finance system, etc).
- Mosques and prayer rooms can be built/established as long as there is no Islamism propagated. Under no circumstances they can be used for preaching any form of political and legal Islamization of Australia and Australian political and legal system.
- Preaching and teaching jihad and any other form of violence to be a serious criminal offence.
- Islamic schools can exist only under strict government supervision and guidelines.
- Muslim charities’ activities must be 100% transparent and foreign funding banned.
- No money donations from Muslim states and/or organizations can be accepted by any public Australian organizations.
- All business with Islamic States must be 100% transparent.
- National and political security of Australia must become the most important factor in shaping our immigration policy.
- All applicants from Muslim regions must be treated as a potential security risk (including Muslim refugees from Islamic countries claiming religious persecution).
- Introduction of special oath of loyalty to Australia and Australian LAW (criminal offence if proven disloyalty e.g. demanding Sharia).
- Australian Citizenship is revoked in cases when disloyalty to Australia is proven.
- In all government employment policies national security must take priority over equal opportunity principles.
- To end our dependency on oil, and enable alternative energy sources which help break our ties to countries ruled by Islamic extremism.